NOW OFFERING THE FOLLOWING CLASSES:
1. Hatha Yoga / Chakra Yoga - Work on various asanas (yoga poses) with a strong emphasis on breath and alignment. Great for beginners.
2. Vinyasa Flow Yoga - Yoga that connects one asana to another, unifying the breath and movement.
3. Aerial Yoga: Hatha and Vinyasa yoga, supported by a soft hammock, allowing for greater exploration and play within the poses. *Beginners note: Those with no prior aerial experience must take at least one beginner class prior to taking the other classes offered. Please call or email the studio to make set up your beginner trial class before joinging the group classes! Also, please wear long pants/leggings and a shirt with sleeves for maximum comfort and safety, and remove all metal jewelry before attending an aerial class.
4. Restorative Therapeutic Yoga- Soothing, gentle, well-supported poses that allow for rest, release and recovery. We may also incorporate the use of pure essential oils to help you have a truly rejuvenating experience. Great for beginners and all levels!
5. Yoga Fusion- Yoga fused with pilates and light weights for a workout that is totally zen.
6. HOT-tha Yoga- A series of traditional yoga postures in a room heated to approximately 90 degrees. Focus on alignment and the holding of yoga poses.
7. Warm Country Flow: Move and groove through gentle Vinyasa sequences in a room that is heated to approximately 80 degrees.
8. Yoga Circuit: High intensity but low impact blend of yoga poses, stretching and barre movements, using a variety of yoga props, to improve your strength, agility and endurance.
9. Alignment-Based Yoga: Hatha Yoga that draws from an extensive knowledge of anatomy to increase body awareness.
*PLEASE NOTE: All classes are mixed level. Our instructors will adjust class pace and intensity to meet their students’ needs. *NOTE TO BEGINNERS: Please arrive to class at least 10 minutes early and inform your instructor that you are new to yoga. This will help you have the best experience possible!
THE BENEFITS OF FAR INFRARED HEAT
While many yoga studios use forced air to heat their rooms, Country Flow Yoga uses Far Infrared Heat, which provides a therapeutic, deeply penetrating and detoxifying form of warmth designed to aid in your yoga practice and improve your overall well-being. The benefits of Far Infrared Heat include burning hundreds of calories in 20-30 minutes, the reduction of stress and fatigue, a stronger cardiovascular system, injury healing and prevention, skin health, relief from chronic pain and migraine headaches, lessening of joint pain and stiffness, deep muscle relaxation, better sleep, removal of toxins and mineral waste, and improved immune function.
Come try a class today and experience some of these amazing benefits for yourself!